MENU

Slide

Review Adv: Loreal Paris Excellence Fashion

Tuesday, January 08, 2013


loreal 7 loreal 3

L’Oréal Paris Excellence is a popular and trustworthy DIY hair color kit brand in Singapore and is
introducing a new range of 4 shade of intense Red, designed specifically to sublimate the unique skin and eye tones of us Asian ladies!

loreal 6


---------------------------------------------------


loreal 1

I've been having more toned down brown/ashy shades for this past year of 2012 but I'm a huge huge huge fan of red hair! Copper Red, Intense Red, Violet Red, I've tried it all! 
P1030207
 *flips hair dramatically* LOL!
Pssst. in 2013, dramatic & bright colors will be in trend!
I've always felt that Red is "loud" and attention grabbing enough without going super off the charts like green or blue hair, so for me it has always been a safe choice that i feel comfortable with.

I think for tanned girls like me, violet red is the best and most flattering shade of red because it really brightens up medium skin tones and make you look a little fairer!

My hair is a little on the dry side right now so i didn't want to choose something toooo loud and bright so I went for the Intense Violet Red!

loreal 4
Before coloring my hair I would usually change into an old ratty round neck tee, heh unless you wanna have lots of "artistic" blotches of hair dye on your clothes!

I've tried many brands of home dye kits but only L'oreal has this Protective Pre-Color Serum included in the kit to protect your hair prior to the hair dye!

P1011893

Well easy peasy right, just apply the entire tube of protective serum all the lengths of your hair.
P1011895
Yep especially dry parts of your hair like your hair ends etc, apply more! Protect protect protect!!!
All the tubes are labelled with Step 1, 2, 3, 4, just follow the instruction sheet provided if you're not sure, but it's really idiot proof, in fact i find it kinda fun! :D

P1011897

Squeeze Step 2, Creme Colourant into Step 3 Creme Developer, twist the cap on and shake it!

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And there like, Its better than yours,
Damn right its better than yours! 
Lol, well shake till it's evenly mixed, adorable milky pink shade. 

P1011899

Gloves and a comb applicator is provided, so after shaking till it's all evenly mixed, I'd recommend doing this in the bathroom so in case there's a mess on the basin etc you can always spray some water and it'll be gone without a trace!

So I would usually part half of my hair and clip it up, start by combing thru and applying the hair dye, then use my gloved hands and "rub" the dye lightly into my hair to make sure the dye has coated every strand of hair. LOL, learnt to do this while watching the stylist at the salon dye my hair!

After applying the dye all over and massaging the leftovers all over to make sure everything has been covered with dye, i'll clip it up and put a shower cap on, watch some US dramas while waiting to wash of the dye.
P1011909 
Recommended duration to have the dye on is about 30 minutes but usually i leave it on longer like 45 minutes or so cos I know that my hair is pretty stubborn and don't take on the hair dye as fast.

L’Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion is the World's No. 1 hair colour, it not only gives you a new look with a new hair color, but It's actually formulated with these below ingredients to protects it and minimize damage done to your hair!

Hi-Shine Complex (*miracle Ingredient): For Spectacular Brilliance and shine.
Hi-Intensity Pigments: For Rich, Intense Color.
Triple-Care Formula: To Protect, Strengthen & Nourish hair while coloring.

I also notice that it doesn't smell as bad as other hair dye too, (I have tried other brands with such strong chemical smell that it stings my eyes) so the nice scent really makes the whole experience much more enjoyable and they have such a huge variety of hair color available!
loreal 8
I'm really amazed with the results! I always thought such color is only achievable after sitting for 6 hours in a salon, but now i can have this color after less than an hour right at home!

I loooooove red hair but sometimes the challenge is keeping the color locked in your hair and not let it fade after afew washes, So i've been using the L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Range
It’s 100% sulfate-free, hence does not strip your color and keep color pure even after 32 washes!

P1011855
I love the scent of this range of color-care products!

Especially the Moisture Deep Restorative Masque, my hair still feels soft after 3 days now from using the masque! They recommended to apply for 3-5 minutes but actually I like to do "intensive" hair masking at home once a month or so, after showering i'd just apply a thick layer and wear shower cap and just go do my stuff and leave it on for half an hour to an hour or so. 

Yeah, yeah I'm such a "rebel" hahaha, but seriously-
your hair will really feel AWWWWMAZING after that.


♡ ♡ ♡


I'm digging my new Violet Red hair! Very tempted to try the Copper Red for CNY.
Let the vibrancy of ruby, copper & violet tones from L’Oréal Paris Excellence Fashion breathe life to your tresses, giving you a brand new look for the New Year! 

L’Oréal Paris Excellence & L’Oréal Paris Hair Expertise EverPure Range is available at Watsons, Guardian, Supermarkets & Departmental stores.

Pssst! If you wanna try out the Excellence Fashion home dye kits, it's at a special introductory price of $15.90 (U.P $18.90) for the month of January only! (: 





So excited cos i'm leaving for taiwan tomorrow morning and i haven't packed my luggage!! LOL Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi babe, can i check does the col runs off and stains clothes when their hair is wet?